Starting Monday May 16th you can borrow a
FREE Ontario Parks Day-Use Vehicle Permit
from the Timmins Public Library!
The pass provides complimentary day-use access for one vehicle and its occupants at 100+ provincial parks where fees are normally charged. Included is a coupon for $5 off a future daily vehicle permit purchase, and a copy of the Ontario Parks guide (while supplies last).
How to Borrow a Day-Use Vehicle Permit:
– Call us at 705-360-2623 ext. 8519 (or email email@example.com) to check availability and receive a pass using our curbside pick-up service.
– Alternatively, you may check if a permit is available and place a hold by searching “Ontario Parks Day-Use Vehicle Permit” using our online catalogue: https://bit.ly/3yuEX0t
– Permits can be borrowed for 7 days. If there are no additional holds, you can renew it (up to two times) for an additional week.
– Replacement charges will apply if Vehicle Permits are not returned.
– Once you borrow a Day Use Vehicle Permit you will still need to reserve your spot online to guarantee entry. (see below for details)
Information from https://www.ontarioparks.com/dayuse
A daily vehicle permit is a great way to explore a provincial park for the day. Bike, hike, swim, picnic and make some magical outdoor memories.
Includes entry at any operating provincial park for one vehicle and its passengers.
Most permits are valid from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, but can vary by park.
Enjoy a park in every season. Daily vehicle permits are available year round – each park has its own operating dates so check ahead to plan your adventure.
Parks can get busy!
Sometimes busy parks need to close or limit entry.
Planning a day trip? Daily vehicle permits are available in advance of arrival at 17 parks. Starting May 16, 2022, 16 additional parks will offer this service. Buying your permit for one of these parks in advance guarantees your spot.
Seasonal permit holder? You will need to “reserve” your spot in advance of arrival for day use entry at parks selling advance daily vehicle permits to guarantee entry.
At all other parks daily vehicle permits are available on a first come first served basis upon arrival at the gatehouse or at a pay and display machine.