What does the COVID-19 Shutdown mean for your library?
- Both branches are closed to in-person visits
- Curbside pick-up (http://tpl.timmins.ca/curbside-pickup/) is available – call 705-360-2623 ext. 8519 or place your holds online
- Computer use, photocopying, and faxing services available by appointment at the Main Branch
- All virtual programs continue
- Bookdrops are open 24/7
- All other in-branch services are unavailable including browsing the collection
- Wi-Fi available outside at both branches
Stay tuned to our website (http://tpl.timmins.ca/) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TimminsPublicLibrary/) for updates. In the meantime, please continue to enjoy our eResources (http://tpl.timmins.ca/online-research-tools/reference-databases/) including Libby/Overdrive and Hoopla eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, movies, and more.
Reach us by telephone, Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 pm., Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for continuing to support your local library.